Do you have an Emergency Ready Plan in place?
In the restoration industry we run across many businesses that aren’t prepared for a disaster like a flood, fire, or mold. Statistics show that an overwhelming 50% of businesses that planned for a disaster reopened after the plan was executed. Preparation is a key component for making it through any size disaster, whether it’s a small water leak, a large fire, or an area flood. How can your local SERVPRO of Poolesville/Clarksburg/Damascus help you? We can put together an Emergency Ready Plan for your business at no charge to you. The Emergency Ready Plan consists of the following,
- We come to your business for a no cost assessment of your facility.
- We identify and label your main shut off valves for water and gas.
- We gather all of your important contact information including building emergency contact person, your plumber, your electrician, and local emergency contacts. Once we gather all of the important contacts we put it in a neat folder for your safe keeping.
- As we walk your facility, we also inspect for any concerns that we come across.
- We also keep a record of this information so that if you may need our services we know where everything is located and are able to get you back to business ASAP!
Your SERVPRO of Poolesville/Clarksburg/Damascus has your best interest in mind. Feel free to reach out to our staff to schedule your FREE Emergency Ready Plan consultation. Remember that your SERVPRO of Poolesville/Clarksburg/Damascus is always here to help and make it “Like it never even happened."